The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Blog Entry





April 20th 2008: Going back to the UK!




Entry by: Sal


(For more Blog Entries, simply look on the right hand side of the blog under the title "Blog Entries")


Entry #4 (20th April 2008)


Hey readers,


Well I have actuallly done it for once. I have actually kept the board alive for a whole Easter break (lol!)

Anyways, I'm heading back to the UK now to finish up my exams and am supposed to be staying there for about 5 weeks (hoping they pass by quickly!)

Just wanted to say that the board will be inactive for a furthur 24 Hours and will be up and running in no time.

Sorry that posts have been slow over the past week, this is due to my busy schedule of packing things up and getting ready for my exams & assignments.

I hope you all continue to visit the site and I am very happy with how big this blog is getting.

Keep sending me your positive energy and I will return you some more...



Blessed Be,

Bye for now!

Sal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoo... really like this )

Anonymous said...

hvdqx [url=http://www.milesplit.us/members/Tadalafil/]tadalafil 20mg[/url] uiorvbe