The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Blog Entry





May 6th 2008: Emergency Break!




Entry by: Sal


(For more Blog Entries, simply look on the right hand side of the blog under the title "Blog Entries")


Entry #5 (6th May 2008)


Hey Everyone,


I just got an Emergency Family call from back home, and I am flying out tonight. My grandmother has fallen very ill, and so I can't really update the blog for a full 24 hours.


Sorry if this causes any inconvenience but I think I posted enough things to last you guys for another 24 hours or so.


Take care of yourself guys!




Blessed Be,

Bye for now!

Sal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo... thank you for this thread :))

Anonymous said...

итак: бесподобно!! а82ч