The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

TV Hot Spot: SITE NEWS!





May 25th 2008: Its ALMOST Here!




Entry by: Sal


(For more Blog Entries, simply look on the right hand side of the blog under the title "Blog Entries")


Entry #8 (25th May 2008)



All I have to say is...


ARE YOU READY?


TV Hot Spot, is coming back in ONE WEEK! Mark your calenders now because your No.1 TV Blog is BACK on the Web and back in action on the 1st of June 2008!


Not long to go, and I'll be filling you in on all the new shows and the returning ones as well. Believe me, I have tons of new footage, that have been given to me EXCLUSIVELY, that I want to share with all of you. I know your dying to know more, but you just have to wait one more week.


Exams are ALMOST over, and I'll be flying home this Friday.

Get Ready Summer!

TV HOT SPOT......Is BACK!



Blessed Be,

Bye for now!

Sal

No comments: