The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Friday, May 16, 2008

TV Hot Spot: SITE NEWS





May 16th 2008: TV Hot Spot Returns SOON!




Entry by: Sal


(For more Blog Entries, simply look on the right hand side of the blog under the title "Blog Entries")


Entry #7 (16th May 2008)


Hey everyone,


First of all I would like to say thank you to ALL of the people who have sent me their condolences to my email accounts, and those of you who commented on the blog entry itself, it really meant alot to me to see everyone being so supportive and caring.


Secondly, I would like to say that TV Hot Spot WILL BE COMING BACK! I did not want to leave you all in the dark and not let you know what was happening at the moment and so I decided to come online and write this post up.


The blog will be returning on the 1st of June 2008. That is just about 2 weeks away, so I hope some of you can wait until then! Of course this is not only because of the passing of my grandmother last week, but also to the added pressure of Final Exams which I am sure most of you are going through as well.


So just as an update, the site will be back up on the 1st of June 2008, and will feature alot of new cool things I have planned for Summer.

Thank you all again for your support and love, and I am praying that all the positive energy that was sent to me could come back to you a hundred times more.



Blessed Be,

Bye for now!

Sal

No comments: