The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Whats on TV Tonight?




Tonight On TV: Wednesday 11th June 2008



Post by: Sal

Here is what is on TV tonight:

NBC:

8:00: Deal or No Deal
9:30: Celebrity Circus



FOX:

8:00: So You Think You Can Dance
9:00: So You Think You Can Dance



ABC:

8:00: WifeSwap (R)
9:00: Supernanny (R)
10:00: Men In Trees



CBS:

8:00: Price is Right (R)
9:00: Criminal Minds (R)
10:00: CSI: NY (R)




The CW:

8:00: America's Next Top Model (R)
9:00: Farmer Wants a Wife



R: Denotes as a "Repeat"



Take Care,

Sal

14 comments:

Andy said...

ANTM is great in many ways,brilliant presentation with captivating scripting and I do think that Tyra herself absolutely rocks. She is a most admirable & talented woman.Enjoi all eps Download America's next top model here..

Anonymous said...

Great post. Actually I have a website from where you guys can Watch TV Shows Online. Its really a excellent website with great picture quality. Try it.

Anonymous said...

bicol hotspot

Anonymous said...

If you have missed any then go here .... Watch TV Shows Online

Anonymous said...

Get all the latest news and upcoming episodes of all the tv shows from here only... Watch TV Shows Online

Hines said...

Thanks for posting the schedule!:)


Download YouTube video

YouTube MP4 said...

From this list I watch Supernatural and ANTM, I am such a huge fan of these two TV series! Thanks for sharing this post here!

Avi Player for Windows said...

America's Next Top Model is my favorite show ever! I am watching it since the very first cycle! Tyra is my favorite I am a such huge fan of her!

converting avi to mp4 said...

Jensen Ackles looks so hot even on this tiny picture you put in the lower left corner. I love this one so much!

MP4 Player said...

Hello! I just wanted to say thank you for this schedule of TV shows, now I know how to manage to watch them all lol! I am such a TV show junkie!

WAV to MP3 said...

Thanks for the announcement!:)

mp3 to m4r said...

thank tv news

wmv to flv mac said...

I am very enjoyed for this side. Its a nice topic.

Anonymous said...

Guys I have been wondering how to rip dvd movies to pc in avi or xvid format? i have dvd shrink, but it just shrinks the dvd and dont change the format to avi. converting dvd to avi mac