The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TV Hot Spot: STRIKE!





'Samantha Who?' will be BACK!



Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online


Executive Producer Don Todd Says: "I'm returning from Montana now, so it all seems like another world to me. But by tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be like I never left. Samantha Who? is definitely going back into production, but until the strike is over we won't know how many episodes ABC will want. We have three unaired, and I suspect we'll have another three or four new ones. I haven't read the deal yet (no cell reception/Internet in the Montana cabin), but I trust that it will do. I know that if the writers' spouses were in charge, we would have been out of the house months ago."

What We're Hearing: According to reliable spouses, er, sources, Samantha Who? will be the only freshman ABC series to produce new episoes for the current season. Word is, they've been asked to shoot another six to eight eps. No word yet on whether Zachary Levi will guest star.


Take Care,

Sal

No comments: