Post by: Sal
Source: E! Online
Executive Producer Bryan Fuller Says: "We're all thrilled the strike is coming to a close and we can drop the politics and get back to the creativity. Many of the shows are getting 'return to work' letters this week from their studios, but we won't be one of them. Previously, Warner Brothers said they wanted us to start writing the moment the WGA allowed us to go back to work so we could get a jump start and begin stockpiling scripts for season two. But I got the call on Friday that they didn't want us to go back to work until March, regardless of the strike outcome.
"That's not to say there won't be some informal meetings with the writing staff beforehand to discuss arcs for season two, but we're essentially on hold until March (at least in an official capacity). The first order of business will be to sit down with ABC to discuss their thoughts on the nine completed episodes from what I like to call our 'teaser season'—what they liked and what they didn't—and then we'll set about crafting season two and continuing the adventures of the Pie Maker and friends."
What We're Hearing: Hear that? It's the sound of die-hard fans around the nation chanting "We want Daisies! We miss Chuck and Ned!" So, it seems we'll get a lesson in patience while we wait for more eps of this show that is made of all kinds of awesome.