The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers




Ausiello: DollHouse!





Post by: Sal


Source: TVGuide

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Ausiello:

Question: I'm dying for more Dollhouse scoop! BTW, I loved the story you and Ben Katner did pitching actors for the show.— Kacey

Ausiello: I'll be curious to see if Joss takes any of our suggestions. I'm sure it's a long shot, especially in light of what he told me back in November when Dollhouse was just announced. "My first instinct is to probably [cast] new people [in Dollhouse], because I'm already reuniting with Eliza and I don't want it to seem like a house party," he said. "I want to make sure people get a fresh feeling from it. But behind the scenes, I will be chasing many writers that I have worked with before because they're the people I trust." Hence Whedon's decision to snap up former Angel scribes Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain the moment they parted ways with Women's Murder Club.




Take Care,

Sal

No comments: