Kristin: The Office!
Post by: Sal
Source: E! Online
(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)
Latest from Kristin:
Friends, we’ve suffered through a full four months of Dwight Schrute-less Thursdays, but on April 10, the man, the myth, the legend will return with fresh episodes of The Office...and all will be right with the world.
To celebrate our upcoming reunion with the Dunder-Mifflin crew, Rainn Wilson and Office show runner Greg Daniels jumped on the phone to talk Scranton, Pa. Here’s what I learned...
* The Rumored Dwight Spinoff? It ain’t happening! Rainn called the idea “preposterous,” explaining that it all got started when he made an off-the-cuff joke to a reporter who decided to take his jest seriously. Apparently, Dwight’s previous stint at Staples was quite enough to keep his butt firmly planted outside Michael Scott’s office.
* Dunder-Mifflin Infinity: The website initiative, which Mr. Ryan Howard introduced at the beginning of the season, is crumbling under him. It’s currently experiencing a number of problems—among them, an infestation of sexual predators.
* Club Hopping: In an effort to get closer to Ryan and to really live, Dwight and Michael will be making the trip to New York to experience life in the fast lane with their young boss.
* Schrute Baby: Angela Kinsey’s real-life pregnancy will not translate into an Office plotline. “Angela’s a very small person,” said Rainn. “She looks exactly the same, except with this enormous tummy. I imagine all her scenes from now on will take place behind the copy machine.” Greg Daniels confirmed Rainn’s assumption, adding that hide-the-bump could turn into a great audience-participation drinking game.
* Dwangela: Sadly, a reconciliation between Dwight and Angela did not transpire over the last three months. Actually, plans for Dwight’s new dating life are already under way. In fact, since Rainn’s 2004 audition—in which he improved a few of his ex-girlfriends—Greg Daniels has wanted to bring those characters to life. “I think we’re going to see a lot more facets of Dwight when it comes to women,” said Rainn. Oh, and he also mentioned something about a former ladylove, currently stationed in Kuwait City! Still, Greg promises, a Dwangela reunion is not out of the question: “Where there’s life, there’s hope.”