The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers





Kristin: Reaper!





Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:


Nina in Wilmington, Del.: Did you watch Reaper on Thursday? I can't believe Sam's girlfriend is such a psycho freak! She hid it well.


Before I answer: How great was last week's episode? So. Freaking. Good! I hope that show sticks around because I laughed my ass off at that whole sock/mom storyline. Just amazing writing and acting from top to bottom. Anyway, Sam's girlfriend is a total freak—and getting even more freaky. But don't worry, I don't think she'll be around much longer. Instead we'll be seeing a couple of new girls on the show. One will be in her early 20s and sounds perfect for Sam with her wicked sense of humor and mixed martial-arts skills. The other is a Canadian "immigrant" (the show actually shoots in Canada) in her 30s who starts working at the Bench and is in need of a serious makeover!


Take Care,

Sal

No comments: