The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers






Kristin: One Tree Hill!





Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Teddy in New York: Thank you so much for all your recent One Tree Hill love! I hate to say it, but I sorta liked Michaela McManus in your latest show. She was so pretty and so sweet! Still, I remain a Peyton fan. Any word on that wedding?


I'm told Peyton busts it all up—and that, um, may or may not be a dream. Get ready for big stuff to go down in the 100th ep, which you may or may not want to watch in a padded room surrounded by friends. I think many of you die-hards will be laughing and gasping and yelling at your TV. The season is only getting better!



Francesca in Ohio: Any word on One Tree Hill?


Yes. A big one that starts with a d that I don't like one bit. (Post your guesses in Comments.)



Take Care,

Sal

No comments: