The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

TV Hot Spot: News






Friday Night Lights: Renewal News!



Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

Breathe in, breathe out.

Whew! Okay, sorry, I just sprinted up the street to the closest Internet cafe (technically, Casa de Dos Santos) to tell you that a Friday Night Lights castmember (not pictured above) just whispered to me the following regarding season three:

"It's happening. I'm not supposed to say anything. We're not supposed to say anything. But it is happening. I want you to know."

Pardon me while I scrape myself off the ceiling and then bow down to thank the higher power (the great and wonderful Ben Silverman) who, if true, made this happen.

This giddy-good whisper just went down moments ago on the red carpet for the Paley Festival's Friday Night Lights night.

I interviewed all castmembers who were there, who all said they were feeling "optomistic" and "hopeful" and "good" about a third-season pickup...until the kind soul gave me what I believe to be the real skinny.

Had to tell you that this nanosecond. Check back tomorrow for the video and more scoop.

And in the meantime, shake your freaking Panther pom poms in the comments section below!


Take Care,

Sal

No comments: