The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

TV Hot Spot: News





Tori Spelling Pregnant With a Girl!





Post by: Sal


Source: Zap2It


Tori Spelling is going to switch it up in the baby department.

After giving birth to a son with husband Dean McDermott last year, the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star is expecting a girl, reports People

"We were shocked when the doctor said the ultrasound showed a girl," says Spelling. "Since Dean has [a son] Jack and now Liam, I always kid him that he's shooting only boys.

"I've always wanted a little girl since I'm such a girly girl, and Dean always wanted a little girl as well," she adds. "I immediately started crying. I couldn't believe it. I have my beautiful little boy and now I'll have my little girl. It's amazing."

The couple welcomed son Liam into the family in March 2007.

Spelling, 34, and McDermott, 41, met on the Ottawa set of the TV movie "Mind Over Murder" in 2005. Both were married to other people at the time -- Spelling to actor-writer Charlie Shanian, and McDermott to Canadian TV personality Mary Jo Eustace. Divorces soon followed, and the new couple married in Fiji the following May.

McDermott has a 9-year-old son, Jack, with Eustace, with whom he also adopted a daughter right before meeting Spelling. He is no longer the girl's legally adoptive father.

Spelling and McDermott's reality show "Tori & Dean: Inn Love" will premiere its third season on Oxygen in June. Spelling's memoir "sTori Telling" is currently available in bookstores.



Take care,

Sal

No comments: