The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Episode Info





Bones 3x14: Even More Episode Info!



Post by: Sal


Source: SpoilerTV & FOX

Even More Episode Info 3x14:

Episode will be Titled "The Wannabe in the Weeds".


In another all-new BONES, former AMERICAN IDOL finalists Ace Young and Brandon Rogers guest-star. Brennan and Booth probe the murder of aspiring singer Tommy Sour (guest star Young), investigating his many fans and foes on the music circuit, and, in particular, one obsessed woman who redirects her affections toward Booth after Tommy's death. During the investigation, a shocking event may change the Jeffersonian team forever.

Airs: 12th May 2008



Take Care,

Sal

1 comment:

BJ said...

I LOVE ACE YOUNG and I wish he was "Addicted" to me! I just watched the funniest Ace video...
www.authorschannel.com I wish I would have been there!