The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TV Hot Spot: News





Miley Cyrus to Write Memoirs!





Post by: Sal


Source: Zap2It


Miley Cyrus will soon influence young minds with the written word, not just her lyrics.

The "Hannah Montana" star has signed a seven-figure book deal with Disney Book Group.

The book will describe the teen's road to stardom, family stories, her inner circle of friends and the relationship with her mother Leticia as well as never-before-seen photos.

"I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me," Cyrus said. "I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together, and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams."

The book is scheduled for publication in spring 2009, around the same time as the "Hannah Montana" movie hits theaters.



Take care,

Sal

No comments: