The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TV Hot Spot: News



Mario Lopez, Karina Smirnoff 'Still Going Strong'!



Post by: Sal


Source: Zap2it

"Dancing With the Stars" pro Karina Smirnoff is setting the record straight about her supposed breakup with Mario Lopez.

"You know, everybody goes through ups and downs in their relationships," she tells Us magazine. "That's kind of a given, and it's normal. But Mario and I are going strong."

On Tuesday, April 29, People had reported the couple was splitting and that Smirnoff was moving out of Lopez's Los Angeles digs. An unnamed source had provided the information.

"We are totally fine, and I'm not moving out," she adds. "I support him 100 percent, and I know he supports me."

Smirnoff also addresses the rumors that she had been seen canoodling with E! personality Michael Yo at Hollywood eatery Beso.

"Michael and I have known each for a long time, and there's nothing romantic whatsoever," Smirnoff tells People. "He's a great guy and I really respect him, but we're just friends."


Take Care,

Sal

No comments: