The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

TV Hot Spot: News





'That's So Raven' Actor Not Missing After All!





Post by: Sal


Source: Zap2It


After a tense day when friends of Orlando Brown feared he was missing, the actor has turned up on his own.

The "That's So Raven" star, who went missing early Tuesday (April 22), showed up the following day explaining that he had needed some alone time.

The 20-year-old was at his manager's house when he decided to step out around 10:20 a.m. to the local 7-Eleven in Studio City, Calif., and failed to return. He had been scheduled for several meetings and appointments that day leading up to a photo shoot Wednesday.

His disappearance caused concern among his friends, family and co-workers. Friend and manager Ricky Romance had called local hospitals and posted MySpace bulletins repeatedly, seeking news of Brown's whereabouts.

"It was wrong for me not to inform my manager ... about my whereabouts, especially when I am usually so routine and big on communication, but I felt a little lost and needed to get away," Brown said in an extensive, page-long statement.

It appears that his disappearance was triggered by an incident the previous week when he was expected to open for a headlining act at Club Tattoo in Los Angeles. In the statement, he comments "how we as entertainers are so disrespected at times.

"I felt that that was my chance to prove that I was talented and I was really excited," he continues. "When I was told that I couldn't perform... that really hurt. ... It got a bit overwhelming and I needed to be alone."

He concluded by apologizing to and then thanking his friends and fans for their support.

Brown is best known as Eddie Thomas on The Disney Channel's sitcom "That's So Raven" alongside Raven-Symone. He's reportedly working on a spinoff.



Take care,

Sal

No comments: