The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers





Kristin: How I Met Your Mother!





Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Bobbie in Salem, Del.: Loved your Robin Sparkles stuff! Can't wait for the episode. Any more How I Met Your Mother scoop?


Yes, huge! Our long-standing suspicions regarding chemistry between Robin and Barney may soon be validated. I'm hearing the former Canadian pop star and the Barnana will be cuddling up a storm before the end of the month, in fact!



Claudia in Stockbridge, Mass.: Got any hot HIMYM scoop?


I have news about a tragic breakup. Brace yourselves, because, yes, Ted and Barney are over. I know, I know. I'm devastated, too. Of course, Barney, predictably, won't be single for long. In an upcoming ep called "Rebound Bro," he picks up a new wingman.



Take Care,

Sal

No comments: