The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Friday, April 11, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers





Kristin: 30 Rock!





Post by: Sal


Source: TVGuide

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Dreams really do come true, and don't let anyone tell you differently!

Just two weeks ago, while discussing some dream casting options for her NBC comedy 30 Rock, Tina Fey told reporters, "I still want Oprah to play my best friend. I feel like I want to spend time with Oprah, and I don't know what I need to do to make that happen..."

Well, as of today, it might happen. A Chicagoland source just wrote in with this fantabulous news, "I just got back from a taping of The Oprah Show starring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler for Baby Mama—it's hilarious, BTW. Anyway, it looks like Oprah may be a guest on 30 Rock next season! They were talking during a break, and Oprah said 'Have your people, call my people,' but she was definitely interested!"

Tina Fey and Oprah Winfrey? Together? If this happened, I would never ask the TV gods for anything ever again, because...seriously! Best episode of television evah.


Take Care,

Sal

No comments: