The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers





Kristin: The Office!





Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Deej in Baltimore: The Office is back, and thank god. Got any info?


Tell me about. It was so amazing to sit on my couch on Thursday and actually LOL! Oh, and my ROFLOL also felt pretty satisfying. I can tell you that The Office shot scenes in a high school basketball gym last week. More Jim-ball? Dare we hope for shirts versus skins? (I think we all know who should not be wearing a shirt...) I can also tell you that security was tight, and everything took place behind a giant screen, so maybe they're saving us spoiling ourselves about a giant Jam storyline?




Take Care,

Sal

No comments: