The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers





Kristin: Life!





Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Keri in Cincinnati, Ohio: I heard Life will start filming again in May. I beg of you, get some scoop, anything. Desperately needing Life info, thanks!


I can tell you that the Reese-Crews relationship will not be getting any romantic complications in the immediate future, but the door does remain open to that possibility. Show runner Rand Ravich told me: "They're like any good working relationship—it will change as stresses are put on it from outside and inside, and if they do come closer together physically, it will be because circumstances have changed, and they will have to react to that. As for now, I think we've found a really good place for them to be, and they are a place of safety for each other. I think we'll stay here for a while."


Take Care,

Sal

No comments: