The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers





Kristin: ER!





Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Marcus in San Diego: I saw your scoop on someone leaving ER. It's not Abby who dies is it?


No, it's not. Two people will be put in danger in this month's season finale, and then we'll find out who's six feet under in the fall. But it's not Abby.



Lara in Albuquerque: I'm loving Gates and Sam on ER. Any dish?


John Stamos: "[Me and Linda's] real sex tape is not as crazy as the one we made for the show." (He kids!) (I think!) Sex tapes aside, Linda Cardellini says, "I think there's a chance that we might actually be happy, which is a huge change for my character, Sam. She's had a rough go of it." I'm hearing they are most definitely on next season.





Take Care,

Sal

No comments: