The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers





Kristin: 30 Rock!





Post by: Sal


Source: TVGuide

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Erin in Villanova, Pa.: Any more 30 Rock scoopage you can share with us? The suspense is killing me!


According to Jack McBrayer: "We find out that Alec Baldwin is in Washington, D.C., working with Matthew Broderick, who is a guest star. And my character, Kenneth the Page, will be applying to be a page at the Summer Olympics in Beijing, and I face all sorts of obstacles with that. I had to learn Chinese! That did not go well at all." Oh my god I love that show. I would say it to you in Star Wars, but I don't know how.



Take Care,

Sal

No comments: