The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers





Kristin: Gossip Girl!





Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Marcus in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl next season?


Hope you are sitting down for this and have a paper bag to breathe into because I’m hearing the future is not looking good for Dan and Serena. Gaaahhh! I know, I know, come here and I’ll hold you. Sources tell me that in season two, Dan and Serena will be up and down and all around and everywhere except happy coupledom. The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)



Sarah in Anacortes, Wash.: OMG! Will Serena hook up with Nate?!


In the season premiere, we'll see that there is a lady in Nate's life, and she's all kinds of trouble, and she's...not Serena. (Or Blair!) More on that in the next Watch With Kristin Show. I'm also hearing there'll be some new characters next season. They're casting for the season premiere as we speak, and Dan has a summer job working for a Norman Mailer type.



Wendell in New Orleans: I’ve heard conflicting reports about Michelle Trachtenberg being on the new season of Gossip Girl. Do you know if she’ll be back?


I’m told there has been a little back-and-forth but that so far, M.T. has not been asked back for season two. Michelle herself said: “[Josh Schwartz] has told everyone that everyone is coming back and that it’s going to be like a crazy, wild cast of a million people, so I’d love to, I think it’d be great fun. It’s a character I’ve just thoroughly enjoyed...and pretty sexy.” Schwartz-love, bring her back so I can practice my Tae-Bo kicks at the screen! Wouldn’t be as much fun without someone to boil our blood.



Take Care,

Sal

No comments: