The #1 TV Blog....TV Hot Spot (Returns 1st June 2008)....Listings....Ratings....Trailers....News....Pictures...& More!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TV Hot Spot: Spoilers






Kristin: One Tree Hill!





Post by: Sal


Source: E! Online

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)

(Warning! Might contain SPOILERS!)


Latest from Kristin:

Heather in Omaha, Neb.: Kristin! We have to talk about the One Tree Hill finale. Is Dan really dead? Who did Lucas call to ask to marry? Lindsay or Peyton?


From what I hear, producers are still fleshing out the plans for next season, but I also hear that it's "98.8 percent" certain Dan will be back. Paul Johansson (Dan himself) tells me: "Dan is almost immortal. How can Dan die? He’s the liaison between Lucifer and the world!" Ha! As for Lucas' pick, both Hilarie Burton (Peyton) and Michaela McManus (Lindsay) tell me that they don't even know the answer, and I believe 'em. However, Hilarie also tried to convince me she's hooking up with Mouth next year, and I'm hard-pressed to buy into that one, 'cause Millicent seems the bomb, right? Go M&M!


Take Care,

Sal

No comments: