TV Hot Spot: Reba
Reba 6x07: Locked & Loaded
Review by: Sal
Hey guys, this is your TV Hot Spot Host and I am about to review the latest episode of "Reba". As you all probably have heard, the CW had just announced that this is the last season for the series. Sad news of course, but I feel that the network has treated alot of shows badly. Many have seen this in the past, with shows like "Charmed" for example. Both series had a marvelous cast and still had a good run throughout their seasons, but the CW always fails to see it and even though treat the show and its cast members badly, they still manage to give them a final blow by cancelling them at the wrong time. I, for one, believe that this show could go on for a much longer period of time. If only the CW would think of that...
Besides that, the latest episode of "Reba" didn't manage very well. Being on hiatus for a while, the episode only managed to bring around an average of 3.5 Million Viewers. This is down from the last few episodes which always managed to go above the 4 Million Mark. But not to worry, other series did badly this Sunday because most networks miss out the promotional side of series and don't get many viewers tuning in. Hopefully next week all the series will pick up again!
Ok so now for the episode. It was a hilarious one as usual, but also included a bit of drama. Firstly looking at the humurous side of the episode. Kyra took a video of Vanand posted it on YouTube. I thought that was very smart of the writers and they made it look modern. I saw the promo for the episode and laughed, and when I watched it it was even better. I always thought that there interaction together was funny. Between Van & Kyra you always have a comedic effect. Kyra always manages to pick on how simple-minded Van can be.
Another part of the episode looked at the relationship between Brock and Barbra-Jean, this was the dramatic part. Over the past few episodes we saw this relationship losing its touch. The candle was burning out, in romantic terms (lol). So Brock tries to spark up their relationship by getting Barbra-Jean pregnant again. He had good intentions, but as soon as she found out, she wasn't very happy. The writers left us with Barbra-Jean telling Brock to sleep on the couch...Does this mean another divorce settlement is coming along? I honestly don't think so, seeing as this is the last season. I wouldn't like to see it happen either...Happy endings are always better than sad ones...
Ok so that is it from me. I think I covered the different aspects of the episode. Overall I thought it was a pretty good episode. The previous episodes were funnier, but this one still managed to keep me wanting to watch. The cast is excellent and the writers couldn't have done a better job by making the audience laugh everytime. So thanks to everyone who is reading and you can watch out for our many reviews that will be releasing today!
Take Care


No comments:
Post a Comment